The SNC:AGO can help local churches, performance groups and other organizations connect with qualified organists and choir conductors.
To submit a job opening, free of charge, please CLICK HERE
Mountain View Presbyterian Church
Sunday Traditional Service at 8:30 a.m., including accompanying 30 voice choir.
Wednesday Choir Rehearsal at 7:00 p.m.
Requires competent and diverse accompanying skills in Blues, Jazz, Gospel and Traditional choral music.
Funerals and Weddings pay an additional $150 per service
Dr. Mark Wherry, Director of Music
Organist/Pianist & Choir Director
All Saints Episcopal
All Saints Episcopal Church is currently looking for an organist and pianist for Sunday worship services, and a choir director who would serve during the program year (off from Memorial Day to Labor Day). The positions can be filled by one person as our Director of Music, or two separate individuals. The duties listed below are written for the combined position:
· Select and provide hymns and organ/piano music on Sunday mornings at the 8:00 and 10:00 A.M. services, and for other holy days. Select service music and choral music for the 10:00 AM services and other holy days.
· Be responsible for the purchase of all music and music supplies, arranging for organ and piano tuning, and the hiring of instrumental soloists.
· The musician will also provide music at weddings and funerals or provide permission for the services of other musicians. Honoraria received for these services will not be part of the Employee’s salary.
· An understanding of Episcopal liturgy is helpful, but not required.
· Pay will be dependent on experience and qualifications.
Please contact the Rev. Michael Engfer at 702-467-6131 or email@example.com
Organist/Pianist: Tuscon, AZ
Abounding Grace Lutheran (ELCA) in Tuscon, AZ is seeking an Organist/Pianist (Music Assistant) as a part-time position that will become available as of June 2, 2019.
The successful candidate will play the organ, piano or keyboards for all regular and special services of the church.
The full details of the position and the compensation is listed on the Southern Arizona chapter website (http://saago.org/postions-available/).
Contact point: Bill Froelich, church council president: (520) 279-3147 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The church office phone is: (520) 747-3745 or email: email@example.com